Playful Couples Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Playful Couples Sept Newsletter: The Voice of Florida's Swingers 16 Year Anniversary Edition http://playfulcouples.net New Theme Rooms & Cleaning Crews! PLAYFUL COUPLES PHASE 2 IS ALMOST DONE! WE NEED HELP! SO WE ARE REACHING OUT TO LOCAL SWINGERS THA

Go down

Playful Couples Sept Newsletter: The Voice of Florida's Swingers  16 Year Anniversary Edition   http://playfulcouples.net New Theme Rooms & Cleaning Crews!  PLAYFUL COUPLES PHASE 2 IS ALMOST DONE! WE NEED HELP! SO WE ARE REACHING OUT TO LOCAL SWINGERS THA Empty Playful Couples Sept Newsletter: The Voice of Florida's Swingers 16 Year Anniversary Edition http://playfulcouples.net New Theme Rooms & Cleaning Crews! PLAYFUL COUPLES PHASE 2 IS ALMOST DONE! WE NEED HELP! SO WE ARE REACHING OUT TO LOCAL SWINGERS THA

Post by Admin Mon Aug 26, 2013 2:57 pm

Playful Couples Sept Newsletter: The Voice of Florida's Swingers
16 Year Anniversary Edition

http://playfulcouples.net New Theme Rooms & Cleaning Crews!

PLAYFUL COUPLES PHASE 2 IS ALMOST DONE! WE NEED HELP! SO WE ARE REACHING OUT TO LOCAL SWINGERS THAT CAN PAINT-LANDSCAPE-CLEANING-BARTENDERS-DJ-ETC in exchange for no donations for a limited time.
Come to a party to arrange terms and be part of the total transformation of the largest lifestyle house party in the USA!

Great News Review of Swinger Clubs & the lifestyle movement!

All new party themes!

Sat Sept 21 Playful Couples 16 Year Anniversary Party! Time fly's when your having fun!

Cum Celebrate 16 Years of Sexual Freedom! Contests Prizes Swing Life style memberships!
Don't miss this party!

Fri Sept 6 Bi and Bi Curious Night Celebrate sexual freedom!
Sat Sept 7 Lingerie Night!
Fri Sept 13 Interracial night! Promote racial harmony in the lifestyle
Sat Sept 14 Sexy Little Black Dress Night!
Fri Sept 20 Please Her Party! Guys have to grant your every wish ladies.

PLUS NEW FAST CLEANING CREWB FOR ROOMS

Sat Sept 21 Playful Couples 16 Year Anniversary Party! Time fly's when your
having fun!
Cum Celebrate 16 Years of Sexual Freedom! Contests Prizes Swing Life style
memberships!
Don't miss this party!

Fri Sept 27 Pole Dancing Contest
Sat Sept 28 Little Black Dress Party

The 'Lifestyle' -- Real-Life Wife Swaps

On the hit ABC show "Desperate Housewives," cheating destroys marriages because spouses lie and get caught.

But we found couples who say they have found a way to enjoy the company of others without the deception. It's called the "lifestyle," or swinging, an arrangement in which couples have sex with other couples, and there is no secrecy.

Brian and Olga Depenbrock got married four years ago. Now they run a business together, and after work they like to go to a club in Fort Lauderdale, Fla., called Trapeze, which also has branches in Atlanta and Philadelphia.Trapeze looks like other nightclubs, with a dance floor, buffet, bar.

But it's not like other clubs, because in back there's a locker room where couples can get undressed and, if they want, have sex in different bedrooms with other couples -- or watch one another in hot tubs. It's called swinging or the "lifestyle."

Isn't it immoral? Four couples I talked to said no, it's a good thing.

"What we do is not illegal. And I don't believe it's immoral," said Brian.

Chris, who takes part in the lifestyle with his wife, Lavonne, said, "I don't want to be 85 years old, looking back on my life, like, 'Man, I didn't have enough sex in my life.' " Like most of the couples we talked to, Chris and Lavonne didn't want their last names used.

Another swinging couple, Bob and Tess, were college sweethearts. They've been married 19 years, and five years into their marriage they decided to try the lifestyle.

"Tess was the first woman I ever kissed in my whole life. So you always have an innate curiosity about 'How would another woman feel?' I no longer have that curiosity," Bob said.

Swinging was Tess' idea. She heard about it from a girlfriend and was intrigued. She figured their relationship was strong enough to give swinging a try. "You have to be completely open and honest with each other," she said.

Won't they look back at their lives and feel that they ruined the intimacy they had with each other by having sex with all these other people?

"No. It's made us much stronger over the years," said Bob. "Just 'cause we are attracted to other people, doesn't mean that we don't love each other."

But if they really loved each other, they wouldn't be attracted to other people, right?

Bob and Tess don't believe that. "To us, sex is not love. Sex is sex. It's just natural to be attracted to people, to other people. I mean, that's just nature. And we decided one day not to suppress nature," Bob said.

The first time Bob and Tess went to a club, they didn't participate. They just watched. That's common. Often almost half of the people at the clubs are "soft swingers" -- they just watch, without having intercourse, according to the club owners and swingers we met.

But watching had an impact on Bob and Tess at home. "We had the greatest sex of our lives that weekend," Bob said.

"Hard swinging" is group sex. The couples we talked with weren't concerned about catching diseases. They said everyone in the group uses condoms.

They also said they were surprised to meet other "nice people" at the clubs.

"Our eye-opening experience, was 'wow, there are actually other people like us,' " Bob said.

Travel Industry Catering to New Niche

Apparently, there are a lot of them. About 4 million people are "swingers," according to estimates by the Kinsey Institute and other researchers.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://playfulcouples.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down